I was
I recognize that I'm not really the type of person that shares their thoughts and feelings on a consistent basis. So, for all of you that I know will read this, I figured that I'll let you into the oddities of my mind. At least for a little bit... I'm a person that wants to continue to get better. Whether that be in the classroom or on the track or better as a person. Betterment was the word I came to Millbrook with and it remained in my "pocket" all 4 years. Honestly, coming into freshman year I had no defined identity other than "I'm the kid that came from Catholic school." I knew no one and didn't really feel comfortable talking to anyone. I had always been a shy and relatively quiet kid who gave teachers a tough time in the "group contribution" category. Oddly enough I think it was just scared to embarrass myself and have to deal with the people who saw your embarrassing act everyday, all day. Millbrook both gave ...

Comments
Post a Comment